6 Different Titles - Part of the Science Collection - Bilingual English and Haitian Creole.
- Gen Matyè sou Tout Fòm / Matter Comes in all Shapes
- Matyè ki Kapab Fonn / Melting Matter
- Ak kisa li fèt? What is It Made Of?
- Solid? Likid? Solid or Liquid
- Flote ak Koule / Floating and Sinking
- Kote dlo a ale / Where Did the Water Go?
Those books are part of a science series “Koleksyon Syans" in English and Haitian Creole. The series is divided into six themes: Plants, Animals, Forces, Matter, Earth and Space, and Nature of Science. Each theme includes six titles to yield 36 book titles. Each title in the collection is beautifully illustrated and contains critical thinking and comprehension questions, a glossary and an index. They are also available in Haitian Creole.