6 Different Titles - Part of the Science Collection in English and Haitian Creole.
- Mwen Kapab Sèvi ak Zouti Lasyans / I use Science Tools
- Lasyans an Sekirite / Science Safety Rules
- Mwen Kapab Sèvi ak Souri / I Use a Mousse
- Natirèl? Atifisyèl? / Natural or Man-Made
- Animal ann Klase yo / Let's Classify The Animals
- Vivan oswa Non-Vivan / Living or Nonliving
Those books are part of a science series “Koleksyon Syans" in English and Haitian Creole. The series is divided into six themes: Plants, Animals, Forces, Matter, Earth and Space, and Nature of Science. Each theme includes six titles to yield 36 book titles. Each title in the collection is beautifully illustrated and contains critical thinking and comprehension questions, a glossary and an index. They are also available in Haitian Creole.