Language : HAITIAN CREOLE
This book guides the readers in learning the main concepts and tools of science, in a style that encourages inquiry. It provides contents that encourage readers to develop and perform their own explorations, in class or at home.
It contains many friendly illustrations to introduce the readers to the exciting and everchanging world of science.
Themes covered are :
Lavi Animal / Animal Life:
• Ak kiyès mwen sanble? / Who do I look like?
• Abita Animal / Animal Habitat
•Adaptasyon Animal/ Animal Adaptation
• Kouri, Naje, Vole/ Run, Swim, Fly
• Kijan bèt yo siviv nan sezon Ivè?/ How do animals survive the winter?
• Chèn Alimantè/ Food Chain
148 pp., 8x8 in., Perfect Binding, © Copyright 2019 Educa Vision Inc.
Cat. #: B1548
ISBN #: 9781643820972