Language : HAITIAN CREOLE
This book guides the readers in learning the main concepts and tools of science, in a style that encourages inquiry. It provides contents that encourage readers to develop and perform their own explorations, in class or at home.
It contains many friendly illustrations to introduce the readers to the exciting and everchanging world of science.
Themes covered are :
• Gen matyè sou tout fòm./ Matters Come in all Shapes
• Solid? Likid?/ Solid? Liquid?
• Matyè ki kapab fonn./ Melting Matters
• Ak kisa li fèt?/ What is it made of?
• Flote ak koule./ Float and sink.
• Kote dlo a ale/ Where the water goes
148 pp., 8x8 in., Perfect Binding, © Copyright 2019 Educa Vision Inc.
Cat. #: B1561
ISBN #: 9781643821054